Orbiter Module [Pre-order]
- Regular price
Orbiter Module is currently being offered for pre-order.
New units are being manufactured and replenished through January and February 2021, with delivery expected in early March.
A first-of-its-kind input device designed for expressive and precise control of 2D and 3D interactions. Requires Monogram Core module for functionality.
Pressure Sensitive Disc
- Tilt for expressive and confident control in X/Y directions. Individually assign functions to X and Y axis
- Monogram M3D™: patent-pending sensing technology detects sub-millimeter disc deflection and is resistant to dust and debris, where trackballs require cleaning
- Ergonomic hand position: low-profile height and no more trackball flicking
- X and Y axis individually assignable functions
- Adjustable sensitivity and range
- Flexible setups: combine multiple Orbiters or just use one for quick edits on set
- Portable: easily take apart and take with you
Infinite Encoder Ring
- 68mm (2.7”) diameter ring: designed for fine adjustments and smooth scrolling
- High resolution optical encoder
- Adjustable sensitivity
- Internal 47mm industrial-grade ball bearing: weighted, smooth and oil-damped feel (yes we know it’s overkill)
- Video editing: color wheels, jog & timeline navigation, clip position, animation
- Photo editing: dual temp/tint, dual hue/saturation, crop, straighten, transform
- Music production: dual expression/modulation, dual frequency/resonance
Free shipping to most regions on orders over $190. Ships in 3-4 weeks.
We stand by our products and our promises and we understand that everyone’s workflow is different, and even the most adaptable tool ever may not always fit. If Monogram Creative Console does not improve your editing experience, you can return it for a full refund of the original purchase price and shipping charge within 30 days. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any concerns.
We take great pride and care in building our products to ensure the best quality and user experience. That is why each Monogram module features:
- Precision CNC-machined from solid aerospace aluminium
- Aluminum sandblasted surface for a premium textured finish
- Anodized aluminum coating for durability and scratch resistance
- Strong neodymium magnetic connectors allow for quick and secure attachment
- Micro spring-loaded electrical contacts
- Soft-touch ABS plastic underside
- Grip ring on underside prevents unwanted slipping on table tops
Typical delivery times for your region are displayed at checkout. Processing orders takes 1-2 business days and shipping typically is within 3-14 business days. International shipments do not include sales tax. For more questions about ordering, see our Shipping & Sales FAQ or contact us at email@example.com
Included with your Monogram hardware is a limited one (1) year manufacturer's warranty from the date of purchase.
Monogram Creator App
Included with every Console is Monogram Creator app, a free and powerful macOS and Windows app to optimize Creative Console to any workflow; no coding or scripting required.
- 6+ plugins developed by Monogram including: Adobe Lightroom Classic, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Audition, Capture One by Phase One (macOS only), and several other integrations via MIDI or other protocols
- Pre-loaded workflow profiles like Developing in Lightroom, Color Grading in Premiere, or Painting in Photoshop
- Standard input device modes: MIDI, keyboard shortcuts, joystick, mouse actions
- Advanced gestures for every input: dial press, dial press & turn, key press and key press-and-hold, plus adjust sensitivity and range for any control
- Digitally label modules and bring up a preview on screen for a reminder
See how Creative Console can streamline your entire photo editing and retouching workflow from start to finish.
Take advantage of the smoothest and fastest transport controls, effortlessly adjust Lumetri colors, automate keyframes and more with Creative Console.
Real-time expressive control of your virtual instruments and 6 MIDI CCs. Streamline your music composition and production workflows with Creative Console.
Creative Console provides familiar tools to filmmakers and crews to tell their stories in a variety of virtual production environments.
Reviews and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
No reviews yet
Have one? Be the first to write one.