You’re a creative storyteller with a passion for marketing and communications. You understand the creative space, you quickly pick up technical knowledge and you know how to disseminate it within creative communities. Writing is a passion for you and you’re willing to take a project from concept to completion with little guidance.
With that in mind, you already know or are willing to learn the ins and outs of social media marketing to drive growth and engagement across our channels. You feel comfortable working on your own or meeting with a content creator to discuss co-marketing opportunities.
You’re technical enough to hold a conversation in the photography, video and audio community and on any given day you’re excited to jump in and support other marketing initiatives such as learning how to demo our products or writing an SEO friendly blog.
- Community management: Own the relationship with existing and potential customers on our social media channels on a daily basis
- Influencer outreach and relationship management: Source potential opportunities, reach out, book demos and manage the pipeline to content creation
- End-to-end social media management: Create, design, and/or shoot engaging content that resonates with our audience and own the content calendar, posting schedule and reporting
- Content marketing: Own the Monogram blog from concept and ideation to SEO friendly writing and publishing
- Data analytics & excel skills: You’re comfortable working with datasets and top tier MarCom platforms to determine potential areas of opportunity for in-market growth
- Support: Field questions and respond to incoming marketing opportunities within our help desk platforms
- Other opportunities as they arise such as photoshoots, go-to-market support, graphic design, web updates etc.
- 2+ years experience in social media marketing or similar
- Ability to work independently and be proactive to find opportunities for improvement within the marketing team, staying on top of industry trends is a must
- Comfortable working with and providing product demos to 3rd party partners
- Natural ability to communicate and utilize brand voice on social media platforms including: Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Reddit, Youtube
- Understanding and working ability of Adobe Creative Cloud, Excel and Google Docs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail; an understanding of audience, medium, and tone within our products and brand
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Motivated and independent; able to formulate strategies and prioritize tasks with minimum supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Creative background in photography, film, music, or animation preferred
- Knowledge of DAWs, Video editing software ie. Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro
- Experience with paid platforms such as Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads and Display ads
- You’ll use your communication, problem-solving, and creativity on a daily basis to help thousands of professionals do their best work
- Work in the heart of the innovation district alongside other growing startups (Note: temporarily remote)
- Get licensed access to our supported suite of applications, including Adobe Creative Cloud, Capture One Pro, Logic Pro X, and more
- Team lunches and monthly game nights
- Use state-of-the-art technologies to help build the hardware interface of the future